Wednesday, July 1, 2009

procrastinating and feeling sorry for myself

I should be doing things....there are so many things to do....
so many boxes still...


so many things to organize and put away...
friends are coming in a few days...
the house needs cleaning...
food shopping for the weekend needs to be done...
my bedroom is in shambles...
my laundry room is a nightmare...
the garden is all dug up...


it's cloudy outside (maybe that's it)
I'm hormonal (yeah! maybe that's it)
I deserve a break (ohh! I like that one)
I've been doing this moving thing for like months (hmmm....)
No one understands me (oh wait! that's from my teenage years)
Maybe if I crawl back into bed it will all just disappear (not gonna happen)
I'll just think about it tomorrow (I have always loved Scarlett O'Hara)
Maybe I need some chocolate (Nah!! I'll just feel fat tomorrow)



Blogging seems to make me feel better.
Here's somethings that did get done.







Hubby found the missing box.








And they got the trampoline all set up.










Tony's future popularity is assured....see the nice neighbor boy is even waving to me.





And his future as a NBA professional is looking bright...NOT....poor Tony got the short genes in our family.
But at least he's having fun. And things ARE getting done around here, even though it seems like it will take forever!
I guess I should go. Thanks for checking in. :)

No comments: