Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of july relaxation

We had our first visitors to our new home this weekend, and I was a little worried (but I worry about everything...another one of my "quirky" personality traits....yeah, we'll call it that...)


My reason for worrying? I'm almost embarrassed to tell you....
You probably all think I'm a weirdo as it is....with my obsessive orderliness, cleanliness, ADD, procrastination...ect. ect.
Ahhhh, but what the heck, I'm sure you have your issue too....right? come on fess up....

So anyways, I was worried that my new home wasn't "homie" enough.
Stop laughing (or shaking your head or whatever you're doing to judge me) It's true! There are all these boxes still, and we are waiting for our new furniture to arrive so we don't have a lot of seating, and the white walls....they are everywhere! Oh, I could go on and on.





But for Bret and Kaitlyn it didn't seem to bother them....






Or Bret and Nick.....








A couple more photos to share of our weekend.



My man and a nail gun....nothing is better than this.






except maybe "shelves in the garage! oh happy days!" (a little Jane Austen reference for you this morning in case you didn't know (except its closet not garage but who cares!))




No comments: