Thursday, July 16, 2009

snooty guests

I'm having a great time at the Casa Del Maraville Spa and Resort.....aka "Pam's house" the views here are spectacular!!!
the service is impeccable....love, love, love the foo foo soaps in my bathroom....and the specially roasted "Maravilla Blend" coffee is to die for!

but I've noticed that some of the other guests are a little....well.....snooty.


This one here would hardly give me the time of day....She just kept showing off her beautiful mane of hair "Oh look how pretty I am!!"....when she saw me taking pictures she kept flashing me her "best side"....I hate that!

Then there were these guys.....they were always "hanging" together, too good for everyone else....you know the type....always looking for an opportunity to "strike a pose".....then the breeze started blowing....Oh brother! give me a break!





And don't even get me started on this guy!...he's the "groupie" type....always following everyone around....dying to be everyone's "best friend"......kissin everyone's butt.....sometimes literally!






Then this babe showed up....wobbly legs and all.....pure sweetness!!!





Not a snooty bone in her body!


One more thing I just HAVE to show you....

Baby fuzzy ears!!! So adorable!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is Pam?

tori said...

pam is my friend that lives in kzoo and lets me stay with her when im back vistiting. :)

Lucky Girl said...

Ooooh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this place! When I stay, they have to drag me out kicking and screaming! And Pam is just precious isn't she? So sweet, thoughtful, kind, spiritual and good looking!!!