The first award is from Jessica over at Adjusting to the World.
I love Jessica's blog. Her writing is inspirational and encouraging to me. She is a gifted writer and is in the process of working on a devotional book which I will be running out to purchase as soon as it's published! Jessica, I feel very honored that you chose me for this award. Thank you!
Jessica gave me this award:
There are a couple rules to follow with this award
1) Post it on my blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link, as well as a link to This Post from the original Superior Scribbler!
2) Pass the award to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
3) Add your link to the list of Superior Scribbler Awardees. This will promote your blog AND officially add you as a luminous Superior Scribbler!
Picking 5 bloggy friends is a hard thing to do.
But after much debate, loss of sleep, and nightmares of loosing followers....I choose these 5.
1. rxBambi over at A Day in the Life of a Would -Be Bambi
What can I say about rxBambi? I love her blog. She was one of my first followers and has given me more comments and encouragement than anyone else. I wish I could give her more than just this little old award....
2. McGillicutty over at Inner Ramblings of a Mid Life Mama
McGillicutty has also been with me for a long while and I really enjoy her posts. Like me, she isn't afraid to acknowledge the voices in her head. It's nice to have blog friends like that.
3. Amanda over at Martinis or Diaper Genies
Amanda is a hip 20 something from New York City. We have been following each other for a while which is weird because we have nothing in common. Maybe I read her because I want her life maybe she reads me for birth control. I'm not sure....but we click. She is always one of the first posts I read.
4. Lucky Girl over at Generally Speaking
Lucky Girl is a dear friend and one of the funniest people I know. Giving her this award is my ploy to get her to blog more, because when she does her post are wonderful!
5. Mary over at My New 30
I cheat a little on this one because she has two blogs that I love to read. The other is Deep South Dish. When I go to her blogs I feel a comfort settle over me. Maybe it's all the amazing pictures of food or the way she writes. I just like it over there. I think you will too.
My next award comes from Kelly over at Speaking From The Crib
Her blog rocks and then some. She is a very funny lady and is quickly gaining a huge following. She is also very generous with her blogging advice on making your blog the best it can be. She herself has been nominated for some major blog awards. Please visit her site and vote for her. Thanks Kelly! I feel very honored.
No rules came with this one. But I feel I need to pass it on.
So I'm passing this one on to Mrs. Sarcasm at This is My Reality. Another bloggy friend that I enjoy following and commenting back and forth. We have a lot in common (I think) and I enjoy her honesty and openness.
Well, that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!