Wednesday, June 24, 2009

boxes, boxes, ahhhhh

boxes are everywhere.

only three left in this room...but they are full of stuff that I don't know where to put it.

so if I don't know where to put the stuff....i procrastinate! So they may be there another 3 months...






Some rooms are finished...like the kitchen.

I had to do that or I might go insane. And that might be ugly if mom goes insane.




This is our bedroom and this is driving me a "little insane"--most of those boxes are Hubby's clothes--(he has way more clothes than I do which is weird if you ask me)

but if you get a little closer you can see a little bit of sanity for me...




This is my little reading and writing area where I can reclaim my sanity...because orderliness and cleanliness equal sanity in my world....I think that's why I love libraries....

I have to have places of sanity scattered around the house because otherwise....







this would push me over the edge....







and this....










and this...








and don't let me even get started on this....

Mac's room. I can't even get the door open....and remember what I said about her not being home?....








OH! but look at this...a little bit of sanity? Yes this is Tony's room! One of my four offspring has my orderliness and cleanliness gene...he has his room all unpacked and organized (sigh...I'm so proud...sniff, sniff)

Yes that's him still sleeping...poor thing is having a hard time adjusting to the time zone change....i know, i know, it's only an hour but that's his claim!


and one more thing to show you... just so you can see my level of obsessiveness....these are my "junk" drawers....Oh aren't they lovely!! This makes me all warm and peaceful inside.....ahhhhh!!!







2 comments:

Carly said...

Ahh!! A blog! Yay :-)
Your house will be beautiful when you finish everything -- I'm excited to visit with Alyssa in the fall!

Lucky Girl said...

I like your junk drawer VERY much.