Monday, August 16, 2010

Agility class round 2...the plan of action


Ace has his second agility class tonight.
If you missed the horrible play by play of the first one click here.
I'm feeling a little better about tonight.
Mostly, thanks to all your supportive comments on here and facebook.
But also, because I have a plan of action.
I think it's a pretty good plan.

#1. Three rounds of Frisbee today followed by a long swim in the dog pond.

#2. Coating myself with many layers of bug spray (going extra strength with lots of Deet).

#3. Packing "extra special" treats for Ace which are...

*pieces of hot dog (He loves them but they usually upset his stomach...but I am willing to pay the price of disgusting doggie doo-doo duty the next couple of days to achieve complete attention from Ace).

*also piece of cheese (thinking it might counter act the hot dog laxative affect)

#4. Considering rubbing hot dog juice from the package all over my body.

#5. Bringing Tony with me to help. He will be in charge of treat handling and poo clean up (he just doesn't know this yet)

Wish me luck.
I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

e it goes well for you tonight...or at least better than last time...smiles. you may get attacked by all the dogs if you pull that hot dog package stunt...lol.

Barb said...

good luck! I'm sure it will at least be somewhat better tonight!

Pam said...

Good plan! Hope it works out. Can't wait to hear the details.

Liz Mays said...

I'm sure hoping for the best!

Sewn With Grace said...

Can't wait to hear how it went!

McGillicutty said...

See?? this is why you're a successful, wise woman.. you take an experience and learn from it... once more into the fray!!!!! C'mon tell us how it went.xxx

Tracie Nall said...

I hope it worked out....if worse came to worse I guess you could point at Tony and yell "It is all his fault" as you ran out of there.

Baino said...

Well if that doesn't do it. Buy a few sheep. (I'd forego the rubbing of hot dog juice)