Our vacation to Cancun was our first experience staying at one of those "all inclusive" resorts. I wasn't sure what to expect but I did learn a few things from it....
1. It is possible to actually eat too much chocolate.
2. One week is not enough time to drink through the entire menu of pool side foofoo drinks.
3. There are crazy people who bring their babies to these places!
4. A one mile walk on the beach only burns about 100 calories, that's pretty much a waste of time when you're eating 10 million calories a day!
5. Speedo's are still popular with some 70ish year old men.
6. There some people with a disproportionate tooth to tattoo ratio who seem to visit these resorts just to be cruel to the staff.
7. Aromatherapy is my new best friend.
8. The chance to win a 50cent plastic Frisbee will cause some people to cheat on the pool side trivia game.
9. If you are just the right size, string bikini bottoms become invisible.
10. I love Mayan coffee!
Have a great day!